Monday, October 22, 2007

The Lord Is Crazy About You.

The Lord is crazy about you.

Now read again Psalm 23 and think for a moment what the Lord issaying to you.

The Lord is my Shepherd
That's Relationship!

I shall not want
That's Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
That's Rest!

He leaded me beside the still waters
That's Refreshment!

He restored my soul
That's Healing!

He leaded me in the paths of righteousness
That's Guidance!

For His names sake
That's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
That's Testing!

I will fear no evil
That's Protection!

For Thou art with me
That's Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me
That's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
That's Hope!

Thou anointed my head with oil
That's Consecration!

My cup runneth over
That's Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
That's Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
That's Security!

Forever
That's Eternity!

Let us be honest, the Lord is crazy about us.

No comments: