Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nigerian LGBT Remembers


One Year On, Nigerian LGBT Remembers
Late Oludare Oluwatosin Odumuye.


House Of Rainbow MCC Lagos Nigeria will hold a Special Service in honor, on Sunday 25th May 2008, 10.30am

Friends and Well wisher from within Nigeria and all around the world will gather at this unique service, the celebration and remembrance.

Dare who died on the 20th May 2007 will be remembered for his activism, love for humanity and gay rights campaign for the LGBT community in Nigeria.

Open Invitation

House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church,
Lagos Nigeria
Cordially, invite all friends and allies Of
Late Oludare Oluwatosin Odumuye aka Erelu

To The Special One Year Remembrance Service at

House Of Rainbow
Metropolitan Community Church,
Lagos Nigeria

Date; Sunday, 25th May 2008
Time: 10.30am

Please Call/Text – +234 (0) 805 256 7170
for details of location

If you will like to send a message for inclusion in the service, please write to Houseofrainbow@hotmail.com

2 comments:

sola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sola said...

To be honest, I have only recently become interested in the gay rights movement in Nigeria mainly because I have only just come terms with my sexuality as a gay Nigerian. I am in awe of your work Rev. Jide. I pray for protection for you, because your work is what gives me hope as a lesbian that one day I can come back "home". Please keep up the good work. I hope that one day, I and many others will have the courage to join you in the fight.
R.I.P Erelu. I never knew you, but I heard of you deeds. We appreciate your good deeds, paving the way for the rest of us to fight.