Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Revd Rowland Jide Macaulay Guest Preacher at The Methodist Church London


Revd Rowland Jide Macaulay Guest Preacher at The Methodist Church London

Date/Time: Sunday 7th June 2009, 11am.

Host: The Reverend Cathy Bird
Location: The Methodist Church, 106 High Street N16 7NY
Message: The Love of God Is Too Wonderful For Words
Revd Rowland Jide Macaulay (pictured) will be sharing the word of God with this dynamic congregation, it is hope that many will come along to hear from the anointed preacher, a passionate servant of God for the new millennium, this generation, an inclusive liberal theologian.

See you there.

2 comments:

Donald Chalmers said...

Hi Jide, sorry I can't be with you, but I'm glad that i now have a lovely pic of you to add to my collection.... See you in December !

kyla lily said...

Hi, I live next to the church at 106 Stoke Newington Hight St. I have been consistently woken up for the past few weeks by clapping, screeming and yelling at all hours past 10:00pm. I have notified the council and sincerely hope that this inconsiderate noise stops.