Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Unforgettable Lord.

Unforgettable Lord.
By Rowland Jide Macaulay, 9th March 2012.

In ages past, my ancestors dwell in the sins of Cain
Once on a needless life but to abstain
Without God there is no gain
Worshipping and living in Christ is my main

Lord help that I may withhold all my pain
Peaceful time I seek on the mountain
My life of grace, mercies are never in vain
For there is no measure of my God’s terrain

Even in the loudest thunder and rain
Your blessings flow in endless undisturbed fountain
Your kindness, love and compassions I cannot explain
In the Lord’s house, no shortages of grain

QUOTE: The fundamental purpose of the Christian life is enabling people to develop lifestyles of spiritually empowered wholeness throughout their life journeys and helping create a world society where life in all its fullness is possible for all members of the human family. Follow us at www.houseofrainbow.org

No comments: