Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Extremist Voice of Hatred


Another Extremist Voice of Hatred


In our continuous effort to build and continue our work at House Of Rainbow, we set up a youtube video blog where messages are posted, this is a public forum and anyone anywhere can view the videos, whilst we have not restricted who post comments, I have received so many condemming messages of outright ignorance, threats and abuses. I am sending the below message to give you an example of the kind of abuse from extremist. Whilst I am aware of the openness to criticism facilitated by my open messages, I feel that these abuse should not be tolerated. It is difficult to know who posted this message, but I have indicated to Youtube that this is a spam and wait to see what happens. Your thoughts will be appreciated.


More grace more power
Rev Rowland Jide Macaulay;Director/Founder, House Of Rainbow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Subject: Comment posted on "Nigerian Homosexual Pastor Introduced"From: service@youtube.comTo: ramacaulay@hotmail.comDate: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:55:45 -0700
help center e-mail options report spam chykxx has made a comment on Nigerian Homosexual Pastor Introduced:
"My Dear... Personaly i am coming after you and I will KILL You.... You will die and not live.. ANTICHRIST in Nigeria, God forbid.. I will seek you and Kill you Satan"
You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

No comments: